Monday, December 31, 2007

bye 2007 , hi 2008

only a few hours to the year 2008 now.... :P so, am i happy?? sad?? not really lar.. still the same.. ntg changes except being 1 year older.. so lets recap what i had gone through in the year 2007....

happy onesssss:
1)i was freed from smk bandar kuching no.2 yippppppieeee... my happiest thing of the year..
2)passed my STPM
3)gained some working experience
4)managed to get into IMU to study pharmacy and meet the B107 gang
5)to still have all my friends and relatives beside me...

sad onesssss:
1)stupid gov gave me stupid course for IPTA... hehe... don't be offended
2)didn't get anything after suffering in form 6
3)two of my schoolmates that i know passed away

ok lar... not too many i guess...

that's roughly what i had gone through in 2007....

hopefully 2008 brings luck to me and all of us...

5 comments:

CKC said...

For me...IMU is considered as a disaster....i will hate IMU forever...

KC...

DaVIdnG said...

haha... disaster then u mar cham lor.. three more years ler tai lo..

CKC said...

is three and a half years...

KC

DaVIdnG said...

last sem not at imu mar.. duh....

DaVIdnG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.