Sunday, March 2, 2008

million dollar machines...

12.50am now... obviously, i don't have the mood to do my homework anymore... haha... planned to finalise my portfolio but never get started... so??? blogging lar...

last sunday, some of the B107 students ( including me of course :P ) volunteered for IMU open day while many others stayed away... :) well.. what's their reason for not participating??? "no time ar" , " lazy la " ..... some quotes from my friends.... hehe... don't be offended...

anyway, i don't think it's a waste spending the whole day there... quite exhausting though but i learnt a lot.. i am sure others who volunteered will feel the same too...

- automated friabliator -


- dissolution tester -


- tabletting machine ( it cost half a million ) -


- fluid bed dryer -



- disintegration tester -


interested???? come join me in IMU... hahaha... next Bpharm intake will be in july.. apply now....

4 comments:

CKC said...

Diu..your last sentense is so misleading...imu is such a sux place...NO LIFE NO FOOD NO ENTERTAINMENT....

DaVIdnG said...

haha... at least got good friend like me mar... :P

彦霓::yen-nee said...

hey, u look so funny in that costume! blue shower cap, hahaha...

CKC said...

u should feel grateful having me as your friend....