Tuesday, June 10, 2008

result...

got my result today... fuhhh... again, i had to wait for so long before getting my result.. i guess i have to accept the fact that i live far from KL... lol.. nvm.... still proud to be a sarawakian...

i am quite happy with my result... overall... OKla.... hahaha....

but there is always something that u will regret for.. if last sem, i regretted for not working hard enough for human biology, this sem, i regretted my UTP... what the...... :P my own fault.... haha.....

hopefully sem 3 will be alright to all of us in bpharm... will not be easy of course so ENJOY while we can..

2 comments:

CKC said...

Geng la...so good the result...no futsal next sem...i wanna study..

DaVIdnG said...

no futsal means no torres d wor... u sure o not?? hahahaha... hope your liverpool get EPL lar next season.. if not u will walk alone again.. lol...