Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I finished a drama in less than one week...

Time flies... believe me, they do.... It was only last tuesday when i took a flight back to kuching... And poof, one week is gone... As usual, did nothing only had myself relaxed..


-Thanks to uncle Tony Fernandes, even David can fly-
But i did not completely wasted my time here.. hahaha.... i finished this movie.. and yes... in less than one week.... a bit too... ehhhhemmm... But it is never too late to watch a nice movie.. lol.....




4 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

Hah? Uncle! Now only watch Kah Hou Yuet Yuen ah?

Gem of Life is latest but... it is so so long. Even loso-er than me,hehe..

Owekay... -.-"

When I wanna post comment, the "kepo" word made me don't feel like posting but cannot!

So now I am a kepochi lo? :B

斌世无双 said...

slow la david u...

DaVIdnG said...

i know u ppl will say i am slow.. thats why i said slow but steady...lol... biar lambat asal selamat..

Anonymous said...

hey,i watched dis series same time as u..hahaaaa...but i finished it in 4 days =P