Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 2009 updated*

2009 is here... What is your new year resolution?? honestly, i never made any before.... every day every year i lived the same life... eat, play and sleep.. and study... chinese ppl say 'bo liang bo juak'... Come on, you are 22 already this year...

so what should i achieve this year?? dunno... still eat, play and enjoy... and study...

hmm....... live life to the fullest..

*edited*

I have changed my mine... I want to achieve something afterall...

1. I want to have a fungus-free room... I seriously mean it.. I will be calling the landlord this monday.. lets see...

2. I want to pass sem 5 before 2010..

3. Improve my English..

That's all for now.. I can always add whenever i like.. lol....

- It's good to have a plan but a plan should not be dead. Make changes to it as u live your life-

2 comments:

andrewL said...

Haihzzzz... you 22 edi wehy.. damn old wehy..
omg.. even i am gonna be 20 edi.. i wish i'd stay 19 for life..
Dam old edi la we all..
Can you just feel the age catching up..?

Cheryl Ng said...

eh.. 20 is still "young" la wei... one quarter of your lifetime???? hmm...