Sunday, March 15, 2009

i am losing my hair..

Things have been gloomy for me for the past few days.. As gloomy as the weather can be... My mood swung from time to time.. I guess i too, experience pms.. lol..... but it is still not too much a problem to me.. i am still fine.. :)



Was in carrefour today when someone asked me 'david, your hair drops izzit?' I can't remember whether it was pang tsen or chi lun who asked me... See.. how sad.. had i lost my ability to remember also? :) Back to the story, this question really triggered me.. I recalled a few days back when i saw some strand of hair on my table and i didn't really care about them.. Quite a lot actually.. at least 15 strands.. As soon as i got back from carrefour, i took out my camera and managed to snap a picture of them.. yeah.. They were still there..


-these are only part of them-





Is this part of the sacrifice we have to make to study in imu?





I don't want to be like this....



or this either..


An advice to you guys out there.. Appreciate your hair before you loss them.. hahaha....

Hopefully i will not end up in YunNam haircare one day.. Hopefully....





13 comments:

~* [STARR] *~ said...

they say it's normal that we lose 40-100 strands of hair per day..
dun worry too much lor.. =)
relax..

Tan Chia Hui said...

u knot compete with me la. dun worry... just d beginning n soon u'll b like me :P

kNy said...

ish ish....y so emo?later become like ch oh...hahaha...don emo lah...i treat u eat kolo mee when u come back lah..haha

CKC said...

Ohhh...david chong still can maintain his hair well...but david ng fail to do so...hope to see u botak...fat n taut boy

-1 Ling- said...

chill david... n dun emo la har... if not i'll lose my gelaran... XD

DaVIdnG said...

starr--> i lost more than that.. haha... should i worry?

happyboy--> lets see who gets botak first..

kNy--> since when i emo.. so happy that u are going to treat me sushi king lar.. because of my support liverpool won..

KC-->speechless

wanling-->since when i emo?? omg.. regretted for posting the first emo post.. eversince that post u tried so hard to push your title to me.. unfairnessss...

彦霓::yen-nee said...

no wo, 1 Ling memang betul wo! u memang got the emo-ness in this blog, and dun be so emo la, k?

Being bald very hamsem also de, see our lecturer then you know la...

KC, DC got maintain meh?? ... =.=" David Ng, even if bald also you sure look better than DC de, no worries. =D

if choi choi u reli go yun nan maybe you can ask them give u discount and they ask u why u say u is David. haha...

I know I is lame. :P

mil0chel said...

lols comparing david chong and david ng pulak... chill la koko crunch, today saw in library alone so kelian there doing portfolio...

life in IMU memang lik that wan laaa...even bookstore aso change name from VK to EMO @.@~~ nothing we can do... :( I tink IMU should change it's name to EMO aso... sad la.. I aso emo-ing edi... huhu T.T

Janning said...

dont stress. chill. exercise. release stress. and dont eat so much agi food. eat healthy!! =)

DaVIdnG said...

yennee--> thanks for the compliment.. hehehe...

milochel--> instead of IMU, we should call our uni EMO.. hahaa...don't emo lar..

janning-->hey janning.. so glad to see your comment.. :P

~* [STARR] *~ said...

chill lar.. maybe it's because u're too stressed out these days..

have u been eating healthy? make sure u eat ur fruits and veggies ya~ oops.. there i go again.. wat to do.. it's my profession mah..

hahaha.. quit the emo-ing and stay happy lar..

Lim Su Ee said...

Oi David, study in IMU got stress til like that or not? haha... Come USM lah =P

DaVIdnG said...

STARR--> haha... not too stressful lar.. still manageable.. faster recommend supplements to me.. :)

su ee--> ok ok.. coming.. in usm right now actually.. lol..