Saturday, April 11, 2009

The pendrive story part II

i lost track of my pendrive again.. this time a 4gb kingston after i had lost my first one last year...





BUT..........





this time, the story ended the other way round... I found my pendrive.. And no.. no one had taken the pendrive.. It was with me all the time.... But not after having to go through all these..
It was washed
Dried...


And almost ironedddd...

But lucky her, she was spared the last part.... I realised her hiding in the pocket of my formal shirt while i was ironing my clothing..

Welcome back, pendrive...

*edited*

Thanks for u guys' concern.. my pendrive is completely ok and is functioning well... but it is not that clean afterall.... infected by virus from IMU..

8 comments:

iC3_sHiN said...

ops...so is it still functioning???geng!!!LOlz...

彦霓::yen-nee said...

uncle tua, pendrive tu masih boleh guna ke?

uncle david ng ah... makan biloba k? =)

km-y said...

hahaha! good that you found it. luckily it's not spoilt by water.

karen clover said...

Lame...becoming your pendrive indeed suffer a lot.haha...

Jimmy said...

duh.. so careless..
i wonder what will happen if u iron it =p

~* [STARR] *~ said...

u seriously shud get a chain for it and wear it around ur neck..
in case it got loose and went for an adventure tour again..

DaVIdnG said...

ice shin--> still in one piece.. haha...

yen nee-->i don't take biloba.. but my facial wash contains biloba..hahaha...

km-y--> there was once i put a few hundred ringgits to wash also... :P

karen clover-->have to lar if wanna follow me..

Jimmy-->iron mar become flat lar.. lol.. can see the chips somemore...

starr-->let her out for a walk is good lar.. at least i appreciate her more now...

yv said...

Goodness gracious..
Haha.. pity ur pendrive.