Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

It's 09.09.09.... How fast time flies? I still remember more than one year ago when i posted on the date 08.08.08... It was the opening ceremony for China's very first olympic then, an anticipated moment by the chinese...

Anyway, this kind of date happens every year.. And very soon it would be 10.10.10 next year... By that time, i will be in my final year in IMU... It was like only yesterday when i had my orientation and now i am half way through... :P

And yea... Happy birthday Ah Howe and Siew Ling... Hope you guys have a great birthday this year...

3 comments:

Kin Man said...

Go go Group 9!!!

km-y said...

i still remember kin man was donald duck. :P

iC3_sHiN said...

happy 090909

yea, i also remembered 080808..

that's the day my webcam on my laptop spoilt!!!