Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Updates..

First of all, i want to wish everyone a happy chinese new year.. May all of us be blessed with good health and prosperity in the days ahead...

I had really enjoyed myself this chinese new year.. Every single moment i had back in hometown was spent with my family and friends.. It's what money can't buy, really.. Holiday's over and i am back in KL now.. Two more months to go before we sit for EOS..

AirAsia gave me an ang pow on my way back to KL.. They broke the limbs of my bag again.. The first time, they broke its neck.. After that, they broke its legs.. This time round, they broke its hand.. Pity my bag.. I hope next time, nothing else will be broken.. Anyway, there is nothing else to be broken... Oh ya, i am proud to say that my dad is a good surgeon.. He installed prosthetic limbs on my bag everytime they are broken..

-its broken hand-
-prosthetic legs-
-prosthetic neck-

Tonight, we went to i-city at shah alam.. It was a fantasy land, an empty land filled with coloured bulbs.. We were so mesmerized by what i-city had to offer.. :)











4 comments:

Melissa said...

Fast woh....

DaVIdnG said...

heheh.. of course..

Willan Chew said...

pheeeeeeeeeeet...Player no9. hahaha

kNy said...

just ask for compensation from them lah...haiyo...hehe