Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Aid Training 19-20 Feb 2011

It would be really painful if this was what had happened to my leg.. But no worries, it was fake..

Three of my friends and i participated in the two day First Aid Training Programme organised by Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society, Youth Pharmacist Chapter and St John Ambulance.. It was a great experience as i had wanted to learn first aid skills since long time ago..

Although it was a bit pricy to pay RM235 for a two-day training, i think everything is worthwhile.. If i were to be given a chance to choose again i would have made the same decision..

I am actually not supposed to upload these photos before they do.. But i guess they wouldn't mind if i upload a few of my own in my own blog.. :)

Now, i can officially call myself a first aider!! Satisfaction...

5 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

LOL! soon will b my turn to master it. 2 days sufficient for those?

DaVIdnG said...

not really, chia hui... we only covered basic first aid skills.. anyway, we learnt quite fast because most of us have a medical background..

karen clover said...

wow, seem fun to learn those.. but cpu hard to learn I heard, a wrong move will cause the patient to die feaster, haha

DaVIdnG said...

Do you mean CPR? :P before we perform CPR, we need to check a few things.. Only if there is no response and signs of life we perform CPR.. Or else, we shouldn't do anything to the patient.. :P

karen clover said...

haha...typo la, CPR la, mai aneh..lol