Friday, May 20, 2011

My room makeover

This 'project' was long overdue... Had been planning to makeover my room for a long time but i just do not have the time and push.. Since i have plenty of time before my PRPship starts and that the Taiwan trip had been called off, i decided to do it..

So sorry to have pushed all my sis's belonging out of this room.. :P So today, this room is completely mind!! lol... Was also a bit daring with the colour of my room this time.. But yeah la, this is the first time i chose the colour of my room wud.. In the end, it looks a bit dark.. See if i can cope with the lighting.. If not, i would have to think a way out to make it brighter.. Suggestions?

Before

After

2 comments:

karen clover said...

hey, I suggest that you can use some wallpaper at your wall. If not it may look dull with the colour. I don't know how to descript the wallpaper but it's like paper cutting of image like the shadow of cherry tree sth like that. and curtain as well

Ellen said...

yeah ur wall is too plain until it looks a bit like jail =p but it does look different from the original white, which is a good thing. put some pictures on!