Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To do or not to do?

I always say i dream big.. I will be doing something someday.. That something that is different from what everyone would think i will be doing, serving the government as a pharmacist for the rest of my life.. And yes, last time when i said this, i did not know what i will be doing.. But things have changed..

Today, i have a glimpse of what i want to do.. Something new, something fresh, at least for Sarawak.. Every thing comes with risks and obstacles.. I mean, of course there is a risk attached to every thing that we do, for not everyone will be successful.. I do not know if i will ever go far.. Even if i don't, it will not be the end..

I do not want my life to be dull, following just what other people is doing.. It's not easy for me to spot an opportunity.. And when there is opportunity i do not want to let it go again.. I will be taking the road not taken.. I am sick of my routine life, from going to secondary school, then form 6 and then university and the rest of my life, working in a hospital..

I am still going to work as a pharmacist.. This would be just another venture.. IF (touch wood) i couldn't go far, i will stick to the original plan, to become a pharmacist.. -_-|||

I had already booked an airticket to KL end of this month though everything is still uncertain.. This is my first step and I still have plenty of obstacles and challenges ahead.. I need to dig deep into somewhere for modal.. Wonder where could i dig.. Wish me luck.. :)

7 comments:

Wei ping said...

Congratz and Good Luck =)

Ellen said...

I am kinda curious of what you are going to do but I am pretty sure you won't want to tell hehe. Anyway, never think of a "U-turn" before you even start. Best luck to you! =D

p/s: got good bussiness must share share. =p

Tan Chia Hui said...

fuiyoo... glad to hear tat dude! All d best. no matter wat remember u have a bunch of friend back u up =)

kNy said...

a u-turn is nvr too far!!!just a step ahead from u...but 1 step after the u-turn, there is where the road-of-success!!!

DaVIdnG said...

I have edited this post so that it won't look so scary.. :P Had received few calls from friends after reading the post because they worry that i am having some problems.. hahaha... Don't worry peeps, it's not that serious actually.. Perhaps i made it look too serious.. hahahaha... and thanks for the support..

Anonymous said...

IF (touch wood) i couldn't go far, i will stick to the original plan, to become a pharmacist..

Sounds so familiar. KC taught 1 huh?

DaVIdnG said...

Not really.. I got this from my dad.. He always say 'Get a degree first only do what you wanna do. At least if you fail, you can still make a U turn'. By the way, you are? KC?