Wednesday, July 4, 2007

have i changed?

feel free today so i took out my photo album to have a glance at the past.. my passport photos really caught my attention.. i noticed that i had changed a lot physically..


-1 year old ( i suppose, o might be older ) -



- primary 1 -



- primary 3 -


- primary 6 -


- form 1 -




- form 4 -


- form 5 -


- form 6 -


- recently -



can u notice the changes in me??? first ,cute.. then not so cute.. after that ugly ( i really feel so) , starting to become ok and at last.....teng teng tengggg...... handsome... hahahhaa.... i don't care those who read my blog will vomit o wat.. but i am proud to be myself... there is no other me in this world.... cheers....

1 comment:

Willan Chew said...

yea yea. my arms also become bigger and bigger. now, kit kit arr