Sunday, July 1, 2007

seeing my friends off...

28th,29th and 30th july were busy days for me... why??? i was not going anywhere.. :P but i was busy sending my friends off to universities throughout malaysia...quite enjoyable though hanging around in the airport day and night.. i suppose those cleaning aunties would be able to recognise us too.. - a few "penghantar" from kuching -

well, it's quite enjoyable to bid goodbye to our fellow friends.. quite a dramatic scene i can say... hehehe... the reason is we can see the things that we cannot see in normal days... for example??? friends crying.. :P not only gals but macho GUYS.... really special.. too bad i didn't take any photos of them crying... so CUTE...


- seeing off choung zhi and raymond -

i will be leaving on 14th july 2007... so sad i have to go alone.. no one is going to see me off coz all of them are away.... another thing is my flight will be as early as 6.45am... :P i understand also la.. hehe....

why not just take few pic while seeing my friends off...just imagine it's 14th july and they are there for me... hehehe.. same place wud. so i will have those sweet moments too.... hehe.....


- 30th june a.k.a 14th july 2007 -


- xin ni going to USM -

all the best friends.... wish me luck also in my appeal... :P

No comments: