Friday, August 22, 2008

it's my birthday 2 (edited)

first of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FATHER.. same day same month but 32 years older than me... hehe.... and happy birthday to my small uncle too...

hmmm... back to my story...

it all started with X(just in case she don't want to let others know, but i guess everyone knows.. haha...) asking me to accompany her to meet a guy.. kononnya scared of him.. haha.... and i went.. out of curiousity and with the intention to dig some secrets from her... lol...... bad me..

hmmm... curiousity kills the cat.. after a long chat, she suddenly diverted into telling me that she LIKE me... i cannot control but laughed my heart out.. bad me again... i was like ehhhemmm... what the.. i never know i am so attractive... was really syok sendiri that time... haha... and stupid me.. i still didn't know it was planned... sorry to disappoint you boon fong... :) hmm.... then then...

suddenly i saw the door opened and i knew what it was even before i see those dai guai tao.. haha... really touched when they sang me a birthday song with a cake... omg... my first birthday surprise of my life....

then they continued with the usual things.. trying to torture me as much as they can... it was their day, not mine..... haha.... they made me wear a pink sleeping gown specially chosen by boon fong and threw me into the water...
-getting ready for action-



- my 21st-



-miss general presenting me my passport to the gang of 21-



-see how happy they were throwing me-

-omg... A cup-




-miss IMU-




-B107 dai guai tao-

really want to thank those who had planned the surprise for me and those who came.. i know u guys had sacrificed the match between M108 and pharm b... hahaha.. and i enjoyed the match....

throughout the day i received lots and lots of birthday wishes... SMSes, friendster, friends in uni and from my hometown, family members and and and also messages all the way from australia... haha... thanks friends.....

not forgetting the presents i received...

-wallet and lollipops from wan ling and joni-



-cake from Brendan-



-from andrew... thanks andrew.... -



-birthday card from chun wei and kin man-


thanks everyone... thanks to my gf too.. sorry for letting u worry because my phone batt died off yesterday night...


will be going out with my friends from kuching tonight.. :) really enjoyed my day...


*continue*


went to 'SanFrancisco' steak house with jky, lucas, loong and chia hui.. ate a steak which was about rm50 not including the red wine... this surely burned the pocket... theirs, not mine... lol.... thanks for treating me... :)

That night also, i received a surprise present and a cake from my gf.. all the way from Penang.. and guess what it was... a handmade house model...





i am sure it took her days and nights preparing this model... THANKS A LOT!!!!

my birthday did not end here.. muahahahahhaa..... on 23rd august, together with KC, boon fong and a bunch of IMU students, we went to 'famine 30 hours camp'.. and and.... Luo Yi Se sang birthday song to me... LIVE in front of almost 600 ppl.... of course not only me... also to other campers whose birthday fall on august.. hehe...

my birthday did not end here either... :P tuesday morning, before Mr Kenny's lecture, janning, jasmine, nat, elyn, elaine and grace played a slide for me and kean ping... they combined photos that they secretly got from my gf and wan ling... omg... so touched.... and someone shed tears because too 'gan dong'... guess who.... hint hint.. not me.. hehee..... and it ended with a cake... thanks thanks.....

and and.... no more d lar... hahaha....

really had a 'big' birthday this year.. thanks everyone...

13 comments:

LinGLinG said...

happy birthday.. nice dress u got.. hehe..

彦霓::yen-nee said...

(Take me home, country road edited version :: chorus)
David Ng, happy birthday,
all the best in all you do,
wish you faster, marry your girlfriend,
then we can
get ang pau
-by Evelyn & Yen-Nee-

Haha.. Happy happy birthday!
Thank you for being such a great batchmate and friend!!

Kah Yee said...

happy birthday david! And nice gown you got there hahaha

雁姑娘 said...

Happy birthday!!!

Yesterday looks really interesting le~~ Too bad I missed it.. : ( (Hahaha..)

May ur wishes all come true~~
Hehe..

~* [STARR] *~ said...

happy bday again~~

wakaka... nice dress... too bad i din get to see it LIVE~~
memorable bday.. definitely one that u'll alwayz rmb rite?

DaVIdnG said...

ling ling--> of course.. but it needs a nice body to suit it..haha...

yen-nee--> hey... thanks for the song.. really touched lar.. will surely give angpao when i marry.. u remember to ask from me ya.. haha..

jiayee-->boon fong spent some time choosing it. haha...

yean--> thanks.. luckily u didn't come.. haha... so embarrassing..lol..

starr-->hmm.. u are right.. wonderful experience for me..

xinni said...

u hav a great birthday... n i never c u wear a sexy dress bfore... haha... NICE but disgusting.... haha

Eric Chin said...

Lolx...nicee dress. hahaaa.. anyway,wish u happy bday again. c ya around in d uni!

斌世无双 said...

yeng leh.... not bad our plan

Anonymous said...

happy belated.. btw, glad u like d song me n yen-nee created.. and.. keep your promise ya.. we are waiting for your angpow..! haha..!

CKC said...

how come u dint thank me in ur blog...

anian said...

OMG...
<3 that body of urs *drools*
Happy belated birthday btw. Don't mind ya. =)

Me is Butter. said...

Can't help it, but i need to say: the model that your gf made, it's very very cool, very very intricate! very very amazed by it.. Very Very Happy belated b-day!