Sunday, August 3, 2008

Alan or Alex??

WARNING!! if u get the name wrong, u are a dead meat... that happened to me today... ok.. i went to mid valley with wei ping for two purposes.. meet my sis and cut my hair.. too bad, i was not in time to meet my sis...

proceeded to Derrick & team for a haircut... i wasn't sure of the hairstylist who cut my hair last time.. but nvm.. just have a shot at it...

me: hi.. is alan around??
workers: (pointing to alan) there..
me:erm... (shit.. he looks gay!!) he is no....t the one.. erm... cincai lar... i am alright with it...
bla bla bla.....
me:cut short a bit ar...
alan:ok...

and he really meant it.. SHORT... so there goes my hair...

i was suppose to look for ALEX ... not Alan.... alah.. nvm lar... learnt my lesson today...


and ya... KTM s**ks.... luckily wee ping and me managed to hop into the train.. we really looked like sardins packed in a tin... of course not tinned sardin from malaysia where there is plenty of space inside... KTM today was real packed... luckily i am still alive... cheers....

10 comments:

~* [STARR] *~ said...

omg... i'm trying to imagine wat ur hair looks like at the moment....
post a pic lar.. of ur new hair cut~~ ^^

Anonymous said...

wei ping not wee ping
#_#

DaVIdnG said...

starr: be patient... u will know this monday..haha...

DaVIdnG said...

wei ping: ooppsss... all this while i thought was wee ping... haha... sorry sorry.. edited..

iC3_sHiN said...

wah..i also want to see ur new hairstyle!!
wakaka....

andrewL said...

Woah !!! YAY !!!!

NO MORE FOREST BLOCKING MY VIEW IN FRONT !!!! YAHOOOOO!!!

DaVIdnG said...

same same forest.. more spiky only.. haha

Tan Chia Hui said...

lol...i wanna c it as well :D

~* [STARR] *~ said...

actually it wasn't tat short lar..

DaVIdnG said...

actually only side part lar.. made my hair looked weird.. very very nerdy look... sigh... regret... haha...