Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My poor N70.. *edited.. My poor DIGI..


This lovely phone of mine has been accompanying me since upper six.. So sad that something had gone wrong with the phone... Gonna send for repair.. but who? where? and how?

Sad... see u in clinic... get well soon..

*edited..

there is nothing wrong with my phone afterall.. luckily i havent send my phone for repair... if not, i would have to dig out another rm50 for the service charge..

Did a little diagnosis on the phone.. No concrete signs to prove that it is spoilt.. in the end, i realised that it was the sim card... ppbbffftttt...... performed a simple surgery on it by rubbing it with eraser and tadaaahhh..... Done... my phone is completely ok... hmm.....

will have to wait again for my HTC... lol...

3 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

It means time to change HTC diamond with me lo. muahaha... but can't get d price tat i've targeted yet T_T

mil0chel said...

wah koko crunch... upper 6 already can afford n70.. pro... during that time i was jz using nokia 8310.. haha

Jessica said...

the old phone ask u 2 change new iphone liao.. haha