Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Decisions..

If anyone were to ask me what i have learnt the most in sem 6 till now, i would answer ' making decisions'..

In sem 6, we have to learn to decide on things in the far future (not so far actually).. Barely a few weeks after starting sem 6, we were asked to decide on what to do for elective during the sem 6 holiday.. A week later, we were asked to decide on what to do for our sem 7 research project.. Whatever it is, we were to make the right choice within the right period of time.. Or else, we will be the one suffering doing things that we don't like during the holiday and learning things that we have no interest in during sem 7..

Making a decision is never an easy task, especially if you want a perfect one.. There is no right or wrong in a decision.. Once it is made, we'll have to walk with it..

I have learnt... I have made my decision.. And i am a happy man now.. :)

6 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

LOL! David ar David... u're a happy man now cos u've make up yo mind on something but u haven go thru it... hope u'll b happy wit it later =)

~Live Life~ said...

So what's the decision you are so happy about?

DaVIdnG said...

It's not the decision that makes me happy.. It's the ability to settle down with one decision that makes me happy..

~Live Life~ said...

Oh, I see.......good for you!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I think the list inform should have more info then it has.