Thursday, January 7, 2010

When I start to think..

People says, money is not everything but i say without money, i am nothing..

Had a sudden thought of what my future life is gonna be.. Even before i earn my very first penny, i have already owed PTPTN RM80 000 plus another RM126 000 on my studies.. I owe my parents every bit of myself.. Every single piece of me belongs to them..

With an assumably income of RM3500 monthly as a pharmacist in the future, it will take me five years to clear this debt( PTPTN + IMU fees).. and that's assuming that i am not going to eat and spend a single ringgit in this entire five years and the government being so kind not to charge any interest on the loan.. When will i have the chance to buy my own car and house? When will i have the chance to have my own family?

Life isn't always a bed of roses.. It took me twenty two years to realise this.. I have been so naive previously hoping for scholarships from the government.. I have been so naive previously hoping for the politicians to get me a scholarship.. I have been so naive previously hoping for the government to give me a place in the university.. I was so wrong.. Unless you are of someone important to them, dare not think they will help you.. Hard work lies behind every success.. If we envy those with big cars and bungalows, believe me, they have worked really hard and they deserve it.. And if the wealth comes in a wrong way, they will lose it.. Someday...

2010, i am embarrass of myself.. After 22 years of life, i still cling tightly to my parents.. I still ask money from them..

Hoping to earn my own living soon.. And i dream of being one of them..

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the phrase "I owe my parents every bit of myself.. "

It's not too late yet man! Everyone is debt-laden upon graduation...but don't worry! Pharmacists future ok la!

Gambatte! Hope you earn some big bucks soon!

K'elvin said...

just think of it as their investment on u....like they said...the gov r juz helpin the incompetent malays and their kronies....even gov U r so fck up....

Willan Chew said...

come we dream together. go badminton coaching earn urself pocket money la. hehe

karen clover said...

it's like that lo...plus thing are getting expensive nowadays. Sometime I also wonder when I can let my parents stop working and relax ma. Don't want see they working so hard for money already.

Tan Chia Hui said...

I'm curious y u realize now... Any MLM ppl approach u?

DaVIdnG said...

Blue jazz --> haha... thanks man.. i can still see myself spending after this... just emo-ing once in a while.. good for health.. hahaha....

kelvin--> they invested on the right person.. lol....

Willan chew--> eh.. can also ler.. lol... come come.. we set up a badminton academy..

karen clover--> i heard u earn 5figure salary d wor.. lol...

Chia Hui--> who is MLM?? i realise once in a while lar.. after that i will forget and start spending again.. lol....

KC-->i think it is lar.. sounds so fake.. hahaha....

彦霓::yen-nee said...

You can say it fake, and anybody has the right to say so.

But I am seriously embarrassed to ask for money from my parents and I keep telling myself,

never fail any module to owe lil bit less, and graduate a lil bit faster.

I used to think that money is nothing but now, it seems that money is everything.

chunwei said...

Nowsaday, you don't even need to ask them for money. They will auto-transfer to you already as they LOVE you..you must treasure it..naive and emo kuching boy...lolx

DaVIdnG said...

yen nee--> chill yen nee... hehehe... so far so good.. :)

chun wei--> i know they love me.. and i love them too.. :)

Jasmine said...

Haha..
We are at that age where we all think about the same issue.

I also hate asking money from my parents.

Sigh. Nvm, we're graduating soon and we'll earn our own money! :D

anitha said...

"I have been so naive previously hoping for scholarships from the government.. I have been so naive previously hoping for the politicians to get me a scholarship.. I have been so naive previously hoping for the government to give me a place in the university.. I was so wrong.."

david..i agree with every single word u wrote..

Tommy said...

gud... grown up jor... don worry la... juz do ur best...

karen clover said...

u hire me then i gt 5 figure salary lo...
cheer up la...

kNy said...

its ur attitude to determine how far can u walk...hehe

yen-nee said...

Daivd, i am all-time-chill!!!

Anonymous said...

i love u