Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BEWARE!!!

I dunno why i still have the mood to edit photos although i am fuming right now... I was just conned by mr yellowman and mr HTC!!!


The story unfolded when i came back from the Philippines.. I was shocked to see my digi unbilled amount.. It was RM190 and i called Digi customer service.. They told me they could not do anything unless the bill is out.. Alright, fair enough... I had to wait for another ten days for them to process my bill.. Bill was finally out then when i called them the second time. Lodged a report and they promised to get back to me within 24 to 48 hours.. Reason? They have to check with the billing department.. I waited for few days after that and there wasn't any reply.. I finally called them again.. Promise after promise were made but none was fulfilled.. They were unlucky because i had the time to call and pressure them almost everyday.. Each time, they got a free lecture from me... And finally, today, i got my answer...


My phone has this function enabling it to connect to the internet automatically, meaning it was connected to the internet almost 24/7.. I thought i am smart enough to have changed the settings through my previous experience but i was wrong.. They still have their way... Somehow.. WTF!! To make things worst, i was in the Phillipines that time.. Why would i want that kind of service which cost a bomb? Nothing can be done apart from paying for the service that i had never use.. Legally, they are not wrong... But ethically, they are very very wrong.. Professionalism, professionalism.... people!!! Indeed they are professional... A professional con man..

A WARNING to you guys out there!!! The auto connection is applicable to most of the phone models out there eg. iphone, blackberry, HTC.. Check it out before they rob you off your money!!!

Another thing... There is this kind of function where the phone connects automatically to the GPRS while u were connected through WIFI.. It happens when the WIFI signal is weak..

These functions are applicable to other countries where their data services are affordable.. But in Malaysia?? Hell no...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiks, there is an application to block HTC from connecting to the Internet... You should be able to get it from HTC dealer (should be free if it's from the shop you buy from).

-Anian-

DaVIdnG said...

owh really?? will try go get it once i am back in kl.. thanks nian.. :)

~Live Life~ said...

Terrible...that's why I'm never a DIGI fan...like this lose loyalty...

Long time no see...im back...=)

DaVIdnG said...

hello there.. :) am waiting for u to update your blog.. dusty d.. haha...

not totally digi's fault actually.. to be exact, no one's fault if you think carefully.. but when they get together, they are wrong... complicated..