Saturday, September 4, 2010

Boredom...

Am very excited everytime when weekend is approaching but when it really is weekend, i will not know what to do.. Am too lazy to open any book and bury my head into it.. Had already spent few weekends refreshing my facebook page every five minutes apart from watching House..

Raya's coming and again i am not going back to my hometown.. Rather than making Tony Fernandes Rm500 richer, i rather spend it somewhere else.. Where can i go? I am broke, really broke...

4 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

Go find uncle Lim for investment. LOL!

Tommy said...

probably kuching will be ur best place!!!

DaVIdnG said...

most probably going to universal studio with xinni... lol....

uncle lim cheat my money only 1 lar.. now i want to go find boss pasir..

kuching best lar.. but feel like seeing the world la.. though with money..

Anonymous said...

Zoo Negara...i can give u the map so that u don need to pay extra RM2 for the map....

KC