Thursday, September 30, 2010

A bit of info..

First of all, don't get me wrong.. A lot of ppl had misunderstood me through my previous entries and told me not to be too sad.. :) I am not 'emo' here.. And neither am i admiring Singapore to the extend that i will beg them to get me registered there..

Had mamak chat few days ago with some batchmates during Mogan's birthday.. We talked about registration of pharmacist in Singapore and they told me i was not totally right in my first post.. Some said we can still register in Singapore after we are fully registered in Malaysia, provided we take extra papers there which are quite tough.. I don't agree with them and promised to find out the truth for them.. And yeah, i am right.. :)

Dear David,

I have attached the list of Singapore Pharmacy Council registerable qualifications.
However if you are registered in UK/USA/Australia/New Zealand/Canada you may apply for pre-registration training in Singapore.

Even though you are fully registered as a pharmacist in Malaysia, you are not eligible for registration in Singapore?
It is not true that you may sit for and pass a few extra papers by Singapore Pharmacy Council.

You may apply to work as a pharmacy technician in any of the hospitals or retail pharmacies as this does not require registration.

Regards,
Shiamala
Shiamala Govindasamy (Ms)
Manager < Singapore Pharmacy Council


Arlar, no then say no lar.. Why offer pharmacy technician? No thanks la.. I would rather rot in Malaysia... lol.....

Between, i am quite excited to end this chapter of life in half a year time.. It's gonna be real fast... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recently kuat blogging-nya.

Bro KC

DaVIdnG said...

got time only can blog la.. if no time then no blog.. lol....