Friday, July 4, 2008

FUNGUS .... FUNGUS EVERYWHERE.....

just reached kuala lumpur from kuching hours ago.. and this marked the start of SEM 3 , the killer sem... but even before sem 3 started something had already killed me....

this is yet another weird story from bukit jalil after the flying ants....



FUNGUS..... omg... during the one month holiday, fungus had already managed to conquer my whole room.... why??? i cannot understand... izzit because the air in my room is humid?? but why me??? my other housemates are ok... any professionals out there who can tell me???



photos-->the world of FUNGUS..




although i had already expected there will be some fungus, i never expect it to be that much... all over my room.. including the inner parts of my closets.. once i stepped into my room i was already 'beh tahan' ... so even before i open my luggage i..........................

declared WAR with the fungus.... and i remembered how my sis faced the cockroaches when she was in uni.... ok.. forget bout my sis... i managed to wiped away all the fungus... but the smell of the fungus remains and it s**ks... to make things worst, i will be sleeping with blanket which smells fungus tonight...


now i had removed all the fungus but yeah.... my rooms still smell fungus...

FUNGUS FUNGUS FUNGUS......


sleep.... continue with the war against fungus tomorrow...


3 comments:

CKC said...

Hey man, try to be fren with them..n u will find out that they are lovely n adorable..

Anonymous said...

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/archives/herb_home_remedy_qa/listerine_and_vinegar_fight_nail_fungus.asp

have a look at this, but is jz for nail haha

Anonymous said...

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/archives/herb_ho

me_remedy_qa/listerine_and_vinegar_

fight_nail_fungus.asp

JOIN THESE 3 PARTS TOGETHER