Sunday, July 6, 2008

KTM de malaysia...

i have been in kl for exactly one year now taking my degree course in IMU... since there are no cars for me to drive around, the main transport that i use is train... STAR ,PUTRA ,MONORAIL and KTM... well, every other train seems ok for me except for the one called KTM...

i really couldn't figure out a word that can perfectly describe KTM... either it's because i am poor in my vocab or ehheemmmmm... KTM is too rubbish!!! some simple reasons below...

first, the train's condition s**ks....

second, they can never be punctual... so, those of you who want to go to airport better forget about using KTM..

third, KTM may break down anytime.. again, don't use KTM if you want to go somewhere urgent..

last but not the least, KTM is unsafe....

the last one is the main reason why i blogged tonight.... ehheemmmm.. morning.. mind you, it is 2.47 in the morning... once again, i saw with my own eyes a guy caught red handed trying to steal a handphone from an old lady... just right in front of me... guess what the guy said when he was caught... "handpon tu jatuh saya ambillah... salahkah?!!!" oh... what do you think...?? jatuh into the lady's pocket and you picked it up ?? funny......

this is the second time a pickpocket was caught red handed right in front of me... the last one was when i took a train back from mid valley last year...

so??? in one year period i witnessed two cases... am i too lucky or is this phenomenon a norm in KL??? u tell me.....

2 comments:

CKC said...

Malaysia boleh la bro...

Anonymous said...

Mine just got pick pocket on Saturday Midvalley night. I wanna kill him.