Monday, July 28, 2008

bacteria, fungus and virus... u are so adorable..

first, i grew fungus in my room... then, i cultured bacteria in the lab... and......... in my body too... finally, virus infected my laptop... oo goshh...

i think i am just inseparable from microorganism.. they like me a lot... although the virus that had infected my com is not true microbs afterall.. but it sounded like one... ya...

i wonder why people create virus to harm other's com?? fun?? or for commercial purpose??
help me..

7 comments:

Willan Chew said...

MCB.. help me... dun act like Lx Yxng lar..

haiz..

fungus affect ur com? y?.. they create virus attack com.. then antivirus earn money liw lar

so asku go buy ori antivirus aoftware liaw... hehe

DaVIdnG said...

virus affect my com.. not fungus.. even ori antivirus cannot clean.. stupid 1 lar.. waste time nia.. hahaha...

Tan Chia Hui said...

lol... i think u should change course n study bout microorganism. virus might nt b something created by human being aft all... if it's those created type i think ur not alive d la....muahahha.

彦霓::yen-nee said...

my pendrive kena virus oso. i would rather bacteria attack me. i got viral attack, fevers are so random. no drugs can help. can only have symptomatic treatment. AWFUL!! until now still like this.. very mafan. so now, i am a highly contagious person carrying unknown species viruses. :P see u guys when i win them la! tc! :)

-yen-nee-

~* [STARR] *~ said...

the school's computers are infested with viruses..
we noticed it as soon as we got to use them..

hey.. maybe u should change course.. we do hv "medical biotech" u know.. since u hv so much "talent" with microorganisms..

andrewL said...

you have too much microbs in your head..
i recommend Chloremphenicol.
i know it causes aplastic anaemia, too bad thats the only antibiotic i can remember that can cross BBB..

CKC said...

Since you are expert in microbiology...sure get A in this 3 credit hours subject liao lo...

kc