Monday, August 9, 2010

Another BATU on earth, not gem..

I remember i had a good impression on this guy in Steven's corner.. Impressed to the extend that i actually blogged about him.. I'm not sure but i think he is Steven, the owner of 'Steven's Corner'.. He speaks Cantonese better than a chinese do and no doubt, he is a successful man who easily earn a five digit salary each month..


My bad, i was terribly wrong.. I admired the wrong person.. This guy may be successful in life, earning millions of dollars, but he is not the one that i would want to be like.. Resorting to violence is not the way to solve a problem, what more to say beating up a 64 year old man.. I wouldn't want to say the chinese fellow is totally right as i believe he must have done something or said something really bad that earn him a bruised eye.. But to beat a person up is definitely wrong.. So this guy is no more a gem, he is only a piece of batu..

-i can recognise this guy-

Isn't he suppose to be in the lockup? Why is he in the air cond room? Anyone tell me please?

Could you have done something wrong too?

No comments: