Monday, August 23, 2010

I am 23

I realised that it's gonna be a boring post again if i write on my own birthday; how i celebrated my birthday and how i was fooled during my birthday... But hmmpphhhh, i wouldn't have called this blog my diary if i didn't even blog on my important days right?

How to have my birthday post but not writing it on my own?

Thank god someone came to my rescue.. She dug a hole and buried herself in.. Just at the right time when i needed this post and yet not writing it myself, she promised to do it.. Though i knew she was just making random promises but who cares, i forced her to fulfill them.. *evil grin LOL.... Glad that she had learnt from the lesson.. --> Never make random promises, especially in the facebook.. and to David coz he's gonna make you fulfill them..


And she did.. "Of David's Birthday"


Since i don't have to write this time round, i would like to thank Miss Ellen Law in return for writing my birthday post on behalf of me.. Million thanks, Ellen..

And please blog more often.. I am lack of reading materials lately..


Happy Birthday, David.. :)


1 comment:

Ellen said...

WOW~~ ur post makes me A BIT shy now lol. No problemla~ Nothing is too big a favour for a birthday boy. Hope u enjoy the day! =D