Saturday, August 28, 2010

From my point of view..

Mum asked me to take down this post as she worries i might end up in Kamunting.. Owh well, quite true, as anyone might end up there at anytime.. And it's quite stupid and emotional of me to have posted something on politics too.. It shouldn't be in my blog anyway because it's the story of my life.. So, entry deleted.. :)

Still, i am disappointed with the current situation here.. I hope to have a place called home.. I hope everyone has a sense of respect towards another.. Cheers... Happy 53rd anniversary, Malaysia..

6 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

=) Hope u'll discover d ans in it soon...

DaVIdnG said...

A lot of ppl is in the midst of migrating out from Malaysia.. To be honest, not that i don't want to, but i don't have the ability to right now.. :)

kNy said...

go do ur fyp but not blogging the nonsense lah..hehehe

Ellen said...

after reading your long post, I have only one feeling....

Which is that...








your English is good. lol!

DaVIdnG said...

kny --> busy body la u.. haha...

ellen --> wooo.. really? lol... abdul razak made me happy in the afternoon.. and u made me happy again at night.. ahahahaa..

DaVIdnG said...

in the evening i mean..