Saturday, October 2, 2010

blogs, BLOGS and blogs...

If you have been following my blog long enough, you would have noticed that i complained a lot on lack of reading materials.. As in blogs lar.. Not that there isn't any blog to read but i am particularly choosy in reading blogs.. I am not into blogs which tell about how many times he/she goes to the toilet a day, what he/she eats for the breakfast or when he/she is going to die.. Neither do i bother reading blogs which are filled with pessimism or emoness.. Not always, at least... No hard feelings bloggers out there as each of us has our own blogging style.. I respect that.. And mine isn't any better because i too, feel that my entries are overly negative sometimes..

What types of blogs do i read then? Weird ones, yeah i do like.. I prefer people who has different way of thinking.. To think like no one else.. Motivational ones are ok if he/she is not too vain.. Best are the ones which share their experience in life..

Was moved to blog tonight because i came across another interesting blog, one that suits me.. I couldn't stop reading, one post after another.. It's a bit weird because i am reading backwards, as if i am travelling to the past..

No comments: